I love being obsessed with things. I love listening to the same song 100 times. I love wanting to do nothing but read until I’ve reached the last page. You know those feelings, right? Well, here are a few things that did that to me this week:
1. This song Jessie Ware- Say You Love Me Sooooooo gooooooood. Love it. So much. I’ve forced everyone in my life to listen to it on repeat.
2. The Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton. Just like everyone else, I read every vampire book possible after Twilight. I missed this one however, and when I was searching for a quick, easy, series read, I found this one. I’m on book 8 and I’m still going. I have some issues with pacing and character, but overall, I’ve really enjoyed them so far!
3. This palette. I’ve used it every day since I got it, and I’m not giving it up any time soon.
4. Supernatural. I binge-watched 9 seasons in a row on Netflix while making dinner each night (and maybe every other spare moment I had) and I’m so sad it’s over. I didn’t DVR the beginning of the 10th season, so I’m too late to watch it as it goes, but I get the feeling it’s a better binge-watch experience anyway.
5. My husband. It’s been 9 years on Monday, Dec. 22. We got married at 22 and 21 respectively, and we’ve grown up together. I think he’s pretty amazing, and being obsessed with him after 9 years feels great. He recently joined the world of Instagram, and he’s instagramming his beer advent calendar. Seeing his passion for his hobbies makes me warm and fuzzy. I adore him.